Creating an item of Bespoke Jewellery
In addition to the items on display here, I also undertake commissions for bespoke, or “tailor made”, jewellery. I will work closely with you to create an item of jewellery based on your requirements and to your budget. The process typically consists of the following steps:
- We meet to discuss ideas, budget, timescale and take measurements.
- From this I will present design ideas to you for approval.
- At this stage a 50% deposit will be taken.
- Unless using client’s own stone, I will source stones for you to select from.
- Initial construction begins and will then be shown to you for final approval.
- The item is then completed, polished and Hallmarked with my maker’s mark.
- The item is boxed and presented to you.
Please bear in mind that the average lead in time is 3-4 weeks but sourcing particular stones may take longer.